I provide personalized tutoring for students preparing for ARRT (R) Primary and Post-primary certification exams. I provide tutoring in ALL modalities. The students have an incredibly high success/pass rate after just a few sessions with me. Also, I offer four comprehensive courses - Mammography (M), Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance (MR), and Vascular Interventional Imaging (VI). You can choose between Forty hour (40) and Sixteen hour (16) courses.
Weekend Study Sessions
How It Works
Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing one of my previous student sessions. I'll send you the entire video recording for you to have!
1. New Students On Boarding - November 8th, 2020
2. Mastering That Darn Chart Part 1 - November 15th, 2020
3. Mastering That Darn Chart Part 2 - November 22nd, 2020
4. Upper GI (GB/GI/GU) - Fluoroscopy - November 29th, 2020
5. New Students On Boarding - December 5th, 2020
6. Lower GI - Fluoroscopy - December 6th, 2020
7. Fluoroscopy - Equipment & Saftey - December 20th, 2020
8. Interactions - December 27th, 2020
9. Headwork - January 3rd, 2021
10. What You Need to Know - January 10th, 2021
11. More of What You Need to Know - January 17th, 2021
12. Topics Not To Miss - January 24th, 2021
13. Positioning & Procedures Part 1 - February 7th, 2021
14. Positioning & Procedures Part 2 - February 14th, 2021
15. Contrast Media, AEC, Formulas, and Haz Mat - February 21st, 2021
16. CR & DR Part 1 - February 28th, 2021
17. CR & DR Part 2 - March 7th, 2021
18. Anatomy - March 14th, 2021
19. Registry Review Tips and Tricks - March 21st, 2021
- Radiography (R)
- Mammography (M)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MR)
- Vascular Interventional Imaging (VI)
One-on-one and/or group sessions.
All use Zoom - so your location is not an issue!
Levels of Teaching
For scheduling and rates please contact me using the form below
My preferred method of payment is Venmo
Tutoring for primary Radiography (R) exam for students currently in school, preparing to sit for the boards, and students who have failed the boards.
Tutoring is also available for the post-primary exams listed above
Current and Upcoming Courses
What my students say
"I took my boards yesterday and got an 88, without your help I don't know if I would have done that well. Thank you so much for everything!"